Becoming a patient
Your first visit
- We will start with a comprehensive examination. During the comprehensive exam we will review and discuss your medical history, and any specific concerns you may have regarding your teeth and general oral health. This visit includes a complete tooth and gum assessment and an oral cancer screen.
- We will gather appropriate diagnostic information, including x-rays and study models if needed.
X-rays allow the dentist to diagnose decay in teeth, detect any pathology adjacent to teeth and in the jaw, and determine the overall health of the bone structure around the teeth. A model of your mouth allows the dentist to study your teeth and bite, and to determine a comprehensive treatment plan for you.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- X-rays (if taken within one year)
- The date of your last full mouth x-ray or panoramic x-ray (if known)
- Completed new patient forms
Please call our office (206) 524-6116 to schedule your appointment.