Dear Valued Patients:
We are open and are here to assist you in scheduling your needed dental care. If your appointment was canceled during our COVID-19 closure and you have yet to reschedule this appointment, please call our office at 206-524-6116 or send an email to email@example.com.
What are we doing to protect patients and staff during this time?
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked screening questions and receive a temperature check.
- We have incorporated an oral rinse pre-treatment that inactivates viruses
- We have added high powered suction to minimize aerosols
- We have installed a whole office air purification system and in addition have medical grade HEPA filters in each operatory room.
- We are staggering our appointment schedule to minimize any congestion
Our staff will be wearing additional PPE. Know that they have all been screened (twice daily) and will not be permitted to work if sick.
- We have removed items from our reception area that are difficult to disinfect like magazines and newspapers.
- We request that all patients wear masks. Please bring your own, or we will provide one to you on arrival.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
The Team at Laurelhurst Dental Group
Schedule an appointment
We look forward to providing excellent dental care for you and your family. Please contact our office via phone or click the Request Appointment button to fill out our request form.